Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Blog.

I recently joined another blog as a guest writer, but it hasn't been getting to many views or followers or anything, so I just wanted to make a post about it on here and see if there's any interest. 


Over there we'll be reviewing apps for android phones on a daily basis so if you have one be sure and check it out.  Even if you don't have a phone running android, feel free to stop by and say hi over there.  I'll be posting over there from time to time but I still plan to keep this blog going if I can keep thinking of stuff to right.

I just couldn't think of much to say today so I thought it would be a good opportunity to plug the other blog.  You can find it at: http://daily-app-reviews.blogspot.com/

Thanks for following.  :)

21 comments:

  1. I checked it out but I couldn't find out where i could follow the blog. I have a droid and i think it would be very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh nice, was always debating whether or not to switch over to android phones

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Evan,
    thats odd, i see the blogger toolbar at the top of the page in both FF and chrome.

    i don't have permissions over there to modify things in the design tab or i'd try to figure out what's wrong. i'll mention it though and see if we can get if fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Ok i'll check it out! thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't seem to follow here either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently thinking about getting a droid. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! I'll definitely check out the other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, it'll be good to check out the apps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. def will check it out from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds great! i would for sure follow

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds interesting, always good to hear about cool new apps

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have an android phone but I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool new blog...following it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ill have to check that out! i'm always looking for a new app for my phone

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds good. i have an android so i'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. don't have an android phone, but I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete